Subject: Re: New AMOS type language for the future
From: Nikola Smolenski <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 12:40:41 +0100

On 05-Mar-97, Keith Hill wrote:

>> Not just that, IMHO that isn't important, but automatic spell-checking,
>> testing, indenting and procedure folding are MUST! And, of course on-line 
>> help. BTW, it must not be as 'user - friendly' as QBasic on PeeZee - it 
>> wouldn't let you go off line untill you have write it correctly. And yes, 
>> it should (to the contrary of Amos editor) have standard key shortcut 
>> wherever possible (specially for cut/copy/paste).

>Spooll chockign ??  Why ?   The cut and paste should be configgable.  My

Well, simply because it's much easier to test your prog thatway then to
run compiler for five minutes to tell you some nebulosis about your code.

>left-amiga key is on F12..  Testing, indending and folding, yep !  

Well, if not configurable, then at least standard :)

-- 
_        _  _         _  _          _                                   _
\--- :_ :_ :_::- --: : ::_) _: --- \/ ----------------------------------/
\\_: !_)!_,! !!_,  !,!_!! \(_! ::::..::::      nEVERmIND     :::'`::::_//
`\------------------------------------------------------------- /\ ----/'
  Nikola Smolenski - member of Team AMIGA             [email-masked]

 * *** NOVI SAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *** *